Health Warranty & Purchase Agreement
1. Matkovich Family Pups guarantees the puppy is in good health, has had one round of immunizations and has been dewormed at the time the buyer takes possession. The buyer has 7 days to take the puppy to a veterinarian for an examination. If the puppy is found to be in poor health, the buyer has the option of returning the puppy to the seller, at buyer’s cost, for a full refund. The buyer will provide a written statement from a licensed veterinarian clearly stating defect or illness. If the puppy is not taken to a licensed veterinarian within the seven business days, the health warranty is void.
2. Matkovich Family Pups provides this warranty for two years after the date of sale against any debilitating congenital defects. In the event the puppy exhibits symptoms of a suspected debilitating congenital defect, the buyer must supply any requested veterinary records to the seller within seven days of informing the seller of the defect. Matkovich Family Pups has the right to require a second opinion from a veterinarian of the seller’s choice at the seller’s expense. If the puppy is euthanized or in any way disposed of, without a second opinion from the seller’s veterinarian, the buyer waives all rights to a replacement puppy.
3. This warranty does not include viral illnesses, infections, improper bites, hernias, hypoglycemia, Round Worms, Guardia or Coccidosis. It also does not include any illness due to the ingestion of foreign objects, food, chemicals or physical injury.
4. If it is determined the puppy does have a genetic disorder that is identified within two years of purchase, the buyer has the option of a replacement puppy from the next available litter. Your puppy need not be returned to us provided there is documented support of medical condition. Shipping fees will not be refunded, and if it becomes necessary to ship a replacement puppy, those fees are to be paid by the buyer.
5. If the puppy should die from a suspected congenital defect within the 24 months of its date of purchase, an autopsy must be performed at the buyer’s expense by a licensed veterinarian acceptable to the seller’s own veterinarian. If the autopsy shows a congenital defect as the reason of the death, the seller will provide another puppy of equal value to the buyer. A written statement from the Veterinarian must be provided. This warranty is void in the event of an undetermined or inconclusive diagnosis.
6. No warranties or guarantees, expressed or implied, are made under this contract except as stated.
1. Pay the purchase price *.
2 . Pick up your puppy by 8 weeks of age **
3. Register your puppy's microchip at AKCreunite.org within 7 days.
4. Keep up with vaccinations and heartworm prevention.
5. Contact MFP first if at any tme you decide that you can no longer care for your puppy /dog.
*This contract is accepted by both parties upon submission/acceptance of a $400 deposit. Balance is due 3 days prior to pick up or at 8 weeks of age whichever comes first.
**If your puppy can not be picked up by 8 weeks of age there will be a charge of $30/day. Arrangements must be made at time of puppy selection for late pick up.